Since the early 1990s, Motley Fool has been providing its customers with premium investment research. Its business model contains different subscriptions for different types of investing, from IRAs to hyper-growth stocks. Motley Fool’s Epic Bundle combines Motley Fool’s three most popular stock-picking subscriptions in one low-cost service.
What is Motley Fool Epic Bundle?
If you’ve researched any investment topics online during the last 20 years, you’ve probably heard of The Motley Fool and possibly even read a hundred or so of their articles. While their free articles are decent, their premium investment research is even better.
Motley Fool specializes in placing professional-level stock research in the hands of retail investors. Each of their subscriptions contains everything advertised, plus a host of extras, including live programming and webinars about emerging stock analysis.
So, what do you get with Motley Fool’s Epic Bundle? Here is a summary of the three subscriptions:
- Stock Advisor is Motley Fool’s premium stock-picking service. Since 2003, Stock Advisor has returned over 400% profits, about four times market returns. Stock Advisor subscribers get access to two new monthly picks plus lists of Bests Buys Now and other services. Read our full Stock Advisor review to find out more about Stock Advisor. You can also get 56% off by signing up here.
- Rule Breakers is Motley Fool’s second most popular service. Its format is almost identical to Stock Advisor, but the picks are more aggressive. Read our Rule Breakers review to find out the ins and outs of Rule Breakers. You can get 67% off by signing up for Rule Breakers here.
- Everlasting Stocks is a newer service that has been around for only three years. These are stocks that Motley Fool claims you can “buy today and hold forever.” With Stock Advisor’s moderate picks and Rule Breakers’ more aggressive stocks, Everlasting Stocks provides a well-rounded perspective to help you diversify your portfolio. You can read more in our Everlasting Stocks review. To get 67% off of Everlasting Stocks, you can sign up here.
If you want to buy all three subscriptions, you can sign up here for Epic Bundle at $499 per year. Better yet, use this link to buy Stock Advisor + Rule Breakers for $199 and this link to buy Everlasting Stocks for $99, which will save you 40% from the bundle price. It saves you more than half of the costs of the individual services.
Motley Fool Epic Bundle: The Bottom Line
If you want to jump right into the best stock advice Motley Fool has to offer, you should consider an Epic Bundle subscription, which includes Stock Advisor, Rule Breakers, and Everlasting Stocks.
The best way to do this is by signing up for Stock Advisor + Rule Breakers here and Everlasting Stocks here. This saves you an additional 40% off the already discounted price.
Here are some investors who will benefit most from one of the Motley Fool subscriptions:
- Investors who want to learn more about an investment class
- Investors willing to accept higher risk to beat the market
- Investors willing to take the time to read the analysis behind their recommendations
- Investors wanting to take advantage of Motley Fool perks like its robust online community and Motley Fool Live
- Investors wishing to actively control their investment choices
- Investors of any level, beginner to advanced
Here are more links you can use to sign up for Motley Fool products and get great discounts: